The Facility Management Enterprise System (FMES) provides a variety of tools to manage operations information across facilities and organizations incorporating interfaces to corporate systems as needed for data accessibility and real-time status updates and notifications.
- The Y-12 National Security Complex has copyright protection for this technology.
- TRL 9: Actual application of the technology in its final form and in Y-12 production use.
Applications and Industries
- Manufacturing and industrial companies.
- Government agencies.
- Variety of status boards track and report the health of production, utility and facility support systems.
- Provides review, update and approval capabilities for monthly reporting.
- Provides flexible search and editing capabilities with the ability to upload supporting documents to be stored and associated with index records.
- Keeps track of on-duty personnel and equipment assignments.
- Allows multiple organizations to view and update status reports interactively with access to a complete searchable history of all records.
- Replaces paper-based tools and records with electronic management of key facility operating documents.
- Data are retained as historical records.
- Operation activities can be planned and scheduled up to two months in advance.
- Status boards can scroll continuous real-time system and equipment status, outages, announcements, and area update information.